Debian Reference: translation request for 2.51

Hi,

I am migrating to the git repo in collab-maint for Debian Reference.
But as the last use of current subversion tree, I have copied the latest
contents to subversion for you all to get the latest source.

Most notably, description around the booting process has been updated.

Translation is needed before uploading the new source.

fuzzy ja: 0
fuzzy fr: 191
fuzzy it: 16
fuzzy pt: 198
fuzzy de: 54

Your help is appreciated.

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/quick-reference
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/quick-reference/

or new site

Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/debian-reference.git
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/debian-reference.git

Regards,

Osamu