Re: libphidgets translation

> Well, they were ISO-8859-15 when I received them. Why can't they be
> UTF-8?

They can be of course. However, this makes the review process a bit
more compilcated this is why we've chosen to keep  iso-8859-1 as
common encoding for French translations.

> > The translation will need a short review, of course.....
>
> I made my own German translations. Should I also send these for
> review to -l10n-german? Or can I just trust my mother tongue skillz?

It's up to you. For French developers we usually recommend to send us
the translations anyway....this allows keeping consistency among
translations, quite often.