Re: libphidgets translation

also sprach Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2004.10.22.1806 +0200]:
> Be careful that most fr.po files are ISO-8859-1, however...

Well, they were ISO-8859-15 when I received them. Why can't they be
UTF-8?

> I CC Pierre who took care of the original translation. However, it
> would be better if you send him the new fr.po file, after changing the
> templates, thus with the 2 new untranslated strings.

Okay, I will do that.

> The translation will need a short review, of course.....

I made my own German translations. Should I also send these for
review to -l10n-german? Or can I just trust my mother tongue skillz?

Anyway, there were three templates anyway, and the file is attached.

`. `'`