Re: [Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr: Re: ddts report from Wed Aug 29 20:32:47 EDT 2001]

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 12:01:35PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > > ----- Forwarded message from Martin Quinson <Martin.Quinson@ens-lyon.fr> -----
> > >
> > > Almost. Please CC the translator so that we can know to who we should send
> > > our review.
> >
> > I don't like to public the email address of the translators. You can
> > copy and past one (or more) translation(s), edit it and send it to the
> > ddts. The ddts will send this to the translator (like a update
> > report).
>
> No, we need to contact the translator to help him improving its work. Nobody
> here is willing to run after bad but quick translators. Just make it clear to
> translator that there email will be published here. In fact, the good way to
> work is
> 1/ get a desc from ddts
> 2/ Translate it
> 3/ Make the review process on -l10n-french
> 4/ Send a reviewed translation to ddts.
>
> But some frenchmen don't seem to now this french-specific way. So, we need
> mails from the ddts to help us to find the translations which were not done
> in the 'right way', and which still contain errors.

please write to the fr coordinator. He should explain this in the
french guide.

Ok. I will add today a warning and after this add the email.

Gruss
Grisu
"Herr, schmeiss Hirn vom Himmel ... ;-)" "Wozu? es wuerde vermutlich ohnehin
 die falschen Treffen... ;-)"        -- Hannes Birnbacher und Juergen Ilse