Re: ddts report from Thu Aug 30 23:55:01 EDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 12:04:12PM +0200, Nicolas Bertolissio wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Just a couple of questions about this nice mail:
> today's descriptions:                  36597B
> today's without multiple descriptions: 14029B (38%)
> only new/updated descriptions:          9286B (25%)
>
> Wouldn't it be possible to have only the descriptions once and not twice
>   or three times in the same mail?
> Wouldn't it be possible to have only new/updated description so that we
>   do not have to correct again and again the same errors?

I write this in a other mail. It was a error in the script. It send
'some' description double and send some unchanged description.

Now both should fixed.

> Wouldn't it be possible to have mail addresses of translators so that we
>   can mail him/her our corrections?

I will add this. With the next run, you will get addresses. See mails
with martin.

> Wouldn't it be possible to have as many attachments as descriptions to
>   ease correction maintenance?

oh. Ok. if you will request this...

I will make some thoughts about that and make this, but not today.

Gruss
Grisu
> Zur Strafe, weil Du nicht rechnen kannst, musst Du zwei Wochen lang
> ein "Rechenzentrum" mit 25 NT Servern administrieren.
Heisst das nicht Rebootzentrum? :)
[ Roger Schwentker u. Philipp Buehler in d.a.s.r ]