Re: Finnish manpages orphaned

Leena Romppainen wrote:
> Might be better if I got started with doing some translation work and then
> maybe became a package maintainer at a later date, if that would work for Tommi?
> Anyone else interested at all?

I could revise the manpages, if someone takes care of the
administration: That is, issues me some manpages that need to be revised
for updates and/or style and recieves them for revising and packaging.
Likewise I'm ready to peer review about as much as I write myself. I
think I could handle round 200(+200) lines per two weeks, for starters,
but if we get kicked on with this the routine of course develops... :-)

Tuomas Nurmi