Finnish manpages orphaned

Hello all,

I recently did an upload for the manpages-fi package, which has been
orphaned. I tidied up the packaging a bit so it's acceptable for our
current standards, but since I'm Dutch not Finnish, I did not touch the
actual content of the package which has gone unchanged since 5 years
now.

So, this package definately needs a maintainer. Maybe on this list
there's someone willing to step in. It's an uncomplicated package.

On the other hand, if no-one steps up (or for other reasons) it might be
better to remove it altogether. If people on this list think so, please
speak up so a decision can be taken, one way or the other.

thanks,
Thijs