Re: Advice for dbconfig-common template

On 22-03-15 00:26, Justin B Rye wrote:
> It seems odd to refer the reader to the following paragraph when you
> could include it like this:
>
>   Advanced usage: if you need to define the domain that the user will log
>   in from, you can write "username@domain". Appending the domain is also
>   necessary if the username itself contains an at sign.
>
> But I'm not convinced this is an improvement (for a start, does the
> bit about freak usernames count as "advanced usage"?),

I tried something like this to start with, but as the paragraph starts
with "advanced usage" I voted against it. Whoever is adding an at to the
username just most do this to allow the logic to work

> so maybe we've finished.

I'm not fully sure if I understand what you mean here. Do you mean we
are finished with the translation or just this paragraph? And in both
cases, what do you think we should do with this paragraph?

Paul