Re: Advice for dbconfig-common template

Paul Gevers wrote:
> While doing some research, I found one minor twitch which needs
> documentation in the template as well:
>
>  If your username contains an @, you need to specify the domain as well
>  (see below).
>
> The patch against my latest version (including your change above) is
> attached.

It seems odd to refer the reader to the following paragraph when you
could include it like this:

  Advanced usage: if you need to define the domain that the user will log
  in from, you can write "username@domain". Appending the domain is also
  necessary if the username itself contains an at sign.

But I'm not convinced this is an improvement (for a start, does the
bit about freak usernames count as "advanced usage"?), so maybe we've
finished.