Re: Package Descriptions - Translation of English Acronyms

> * bats: Bash Automated Testing System

in brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) I use to do this:

Untranslated: bash automated testing system
Bats is a...

Translated (pt_BR): sistema de testes automático do bash
Bats (bash automated testing system - sistema de testes automático do
bash) é um...

I think that is more important for the user figure out in the SD what
the package do than figure out that the name is an acronym.

but in the long description I use to put the expanded form of the
acronym near the acronym, followed by the translation. And the acronym
of the translation rarely is equal to the acronym of the original.