Re: Package Descriptions - Translation of English Acronyms

>> Sometimes an English short package description is a proper name …

> Could you give an example? :)

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for asking about the missing link.

I'm convinced that there are sensible translations for

* bats: Bash Automated Testing System
* libatlas-doc: Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software, documentation

But in the translation the order of words changes as well as the initial
character.

I don't have an example at hand, but I suspect that there is even a special
case: same word order and same initial character in the translation.

Martin