Re: DPN 18/2012 frozen. Please review and translate.

On 2012-09-14 17:26, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
Hi all,

we just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and
translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki :

http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=markup

Thanks in advance,
Francesca

Thank you Francesca and everyone. Here are my remarks:

Joerg Jaspert sent some<a
href="https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00001.html";>bits
from the FTP Team</a>, announcing the current sprint
during which the team work on optimising the current code behind
the main archive, finalising their proposal for Debian Personal
Package Archives (PPAs), and merging backports.debian.org into the main
archive host.

"current sprint" sounds like a Frenchism. "ongoing sprint"
s/work/works/

Joerg also added a call for volunteers: if you are a Debian Developer and
want to help one of the key teams of the Debian infrastructure, please
consider joining them.

I think calls for help in DPN should generally be avoided. Calling for help once should be more effective than trying to hammer the message twice (and those that don't read the bits certainly won't join anyway).

To nominate yourself or someone else, send
email to debian-ctte-private@debian.org with the subject "CTTE
Nomination of loginname", where loginname is the nominee's Debian
account login.
It would be best to leave these details to the call for nominations.

  <rcstats release="Wheezy"
  	testing="443"
  	tobefixed="243" />

The high number should read 482 currently.