Re: adding infos to pseudo-urls.wml

Stéphane Blondon wrote:
> Some changes require to add information into an english file
> (http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/international/l10n/pseudo-urls.wml).
>  - What do you think about these changes?
>  - As it's not my native tongue, perhaps someone here could
> improve/fix my errors?

I don't see what changes you're asking about.

> (File is in attachment.)

This version looks okay to me, apart from perhaps:

> The structure of <i>file</i> depends on the chosen type, and of course the
> language.
>
> In principle it's just an identifier, but since it's used to
> track the translation status in the web pages of this section,
> it's strongly recommended to follow the scheme given below.

What "section" is it talking about?  And is it talking about tracking
the status of translations of web pages or is it talking about web
pages tracking the status of translations?

Assuming it's the latter, I'd suggest making it something like:

  The structure of <i>file</i> depends on the chosen type, and of course the
  language.
  In principle it's just an identifier, but since it's used
  on these web pages to track the status of translations,
  it's strongly recommended to follow the scheme given below.