Re: Review request for apt-listbugs template po file

Francesco Poli wrote:
>> and I'm not going to try rushing
>> off ahead until I know whether I'm on the right track at last.
>
> Fair enough.
> I hope I will be able to clarify the last cryptic bits, as soon as we
> get a reply from Debbugs maintainers...

Before I forget where we were in all this, here's roughly what I was
thinking of suggesting for the options in question:

 [...]

 * -s <severities> | --severity <severities>

  Filter bugs by severity, showing only the bugs matching a specified
  value. List the bug severities that you want to see, separated by
  commas. Default: [critical,grave,serious]. Possible values are
  "critical", "grave", "serious", "important", "normal", "minor",
  "wishlist", or the special value "all" to disable filtering.

 * -T <tags> | --tag <tags>

  Filter bugs by tags, showing only the bugs matching _all_ specified
  values. List the tags that you want to see, separated by commas.
  Default: no filter. Possible values include "confirmed,l10n" to show
  only bugs that have both these tags.

 * -S <state> | --stats <state>

  Filter bugs by pending-state, showing only the bugs matching a
  specified value. List the pending-state categories that you want to
  see, separated by commas. Default:
  [pending,forwarded,pending-fixed,done]. Possible values are:

	pending = default state
	forwarded = tagged as "forwarded"
	pending-fixed = tagged as "pending"
	fixed = tagged as "fixed"
	absent = not applicable to this distribution/architecture
	done = resolved in this distribution/architecture

   Note that a bug can only match one such state (when multiple
   conditions on this list match, the later one takes priority), and
   that "pending" does not mean "tagged as pending".

 * -B <bug#> | --bugs <bug#>

  Filter bugs by number, showing only the bugs directly specified.
  List the bug numbers that you want to see, separated by commas.
  Default: no filter.

 [...]

Note that I've sorted the pending-state values into order.  So, does
it really default to showing "done" bugs but not "fixed" ones?  Is
that deliberate, or just some kind of accidental oversight?