Re: Request for Review: APT manpages

Quoting Ben Finney (ben+debian@benfinney.id.au):

To David: the review should happen on the docbook-xml manpages. And,
hopefully, take care to not break translations too much. That will be
a *very* hard task because, as soon as one original change is made in
the ENlighs strings, translations are marked as fuzzy. It really would
help a LOT of PO files are regenerated with the "--previous" option of
the msgmerge utility when they're synced with the POT file. That helps
translators who used advanced tools such as "lokalize" to identify
easily what changed in a given string.