Re: Request for Review: APT manpages

David Kalnischkies <kalnischkies@gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to ask if someone here is willing to do a (partial) review
> of the manpages associated to debians beloved package manager APT.

This is definitely a good use of the ‘debian-l10n-english’ forum. Thank
you for bringing it here.

> P.P.S.: I am not subscribed to this list, so please keep me cc'ed.

Is there rather a mailing list which is going to include people
interested in this review? Otherwise, ‘debian-l10n-english’ is not
particularly high-traffic, it would be helpful if you could subscribe
while we discuss this review.

--
 \        “The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the |
  `\       hijacking of morality by religion.” —Arthur C. Clarke, 1991 |