Re: [ITR] templates://ledgersmb/{templates}

On Wed, 2012-05-23 at 00:37 -0400, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Well, the process takes about one month to complete (even more unless
> I shrking the various delays in the process steps), including the
> translation update round. So, given the timeframe left by the freeze
> planned for wheezy release, I think it's much better to start the
> process now (even if such updates will be OK wrt the free exceptions).

   Oh, I agree with that;  my concern is about you all having to start
the process again after I get the next ledgersmb package version
uploaded.

>  Once that current
> > version (1.3.15-2) migrates to Testing, I plan to get a newer version
> > uploaded; likely the beginning of next month.
>
> As it is unlikely that this affects debconf templates, there is indeed
> no collision.

   Perhaps I wasn't clear;  there are changes in the debconf templates
between the 1.3.15-2 package currently in unstable and whichever version
of the package I next get uploaded early next month.  (The most recent
debian/templates change happened with 1.3.16-1, which didn't make it in.
A package for 1.3.17 or 1.3.18 will likely be the next upload.)

Jame