Re: [RFR] templates://xfonts-traditional/{xfonts-traditional.templates}

In the control file:
>   These changes make the fonts compatible with the US-ASCII character
> + set, as UTF-8 is not compatible with ASCII in its usage of the
> + backquote and some other characters.  With these fonts, pre-2000
                                        ^
Ian had double space between sentences; you've changed it to a
single space elsewhere, but left this one.

>   documents (including ASCII art and GNU manuals) will render
>   correctly.
[...]
>   This package does not actually contain the bulk of the font data;
>   rather, it automatically generates the required modified fonts for
> - each relevant font you have installed.)
> + each installed relevant font.

A slightly unnatural phrasing.  Alternatives:

    rather, it automatically generates the required modified fonts for
    each relevant font that's installed.

Or:

    rather, it automatically generates the required modified fonts for
    each relevant font on the system.

Or come to think of it just:

    rather, it automatically generates the required modified fonts for
    each relevant font.

(Are "relevant" and "installed" separate variables, or can we assume
that if they're relevant, they'll be pulled in by dependencies?)