Re: [RFR] templates://xfonts-traditional/{xfonts-traditional.templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> Ian had double space between sentences; you've changed it to a
> single space elsewhere, but left this one.

I've turned single spaces back to double spaces as I don't want to
argue for ages about this. As written elsewhere, we're only doing
proposals. If maintainers don't buy them, they have the final word.

> A slightly unnatural phrasing.  Alternatives:
>
>     rather, it automatically generates the required modified fonts for
>     each relevant font that's installed.

I changed the wording for the above one (the one that's the most
understandable for me).