Re: [BTS#652526] templates://unixcw/{cwcp.templates,cw.templates} : Final update for English review

Quoting Kamil Ignacak (acerion@wp.pl):
> On 10.01.2012 19:57, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> >
> >Would that fit?
> >
> I see that my comment sparked a little discussion about Ham Radio
> communication :)
> I'm for brevity and clarity. Since Justin has already noticed that
> unix*cw* "already [...] it's in the hamradio section" then I would
> favor this:
> "The unixcw project provides support for learning Morse code."
> This is my pick, but please select whatever serves Debian best, and
> whatever sounds most natural in English (it isn't my first
> language).

Well, when it comes at the package description, please see what we
sent as only a suggestion. I would be more keen to have a final
"official" wording foer the debconf templates, because they affect the
translation work that will follow.

Here, settling on a definitive choice is less important and can be
decided at the time you guys commit the changes in your VCS.

If your OK with other things in the review, I propose jumping to the
debconf translation update step.

Thanks for your input, everybody!