Re: [BTS#652526] templates://unixcw/{cwcp.templates,cw.templates} : Final update for English review

On 10.01.2012 19:57, Christian PERRIER wrote:

Would that fit?

I see that my comment sparked a little discussion about Ham Radio communication :) I'm for brevity and clarity. Since Justin has already noticed that unix*cw* "already [...] it's in the hamradio section" then I would favor this:
"The unixcw project provides support for learning Morse code."
This is my pick, but please select whatever serves Debian best, and whatever sounds most natural in English (it isn't my first language).

Best regards,
Kamil