Re: [BTS#652526] templates://unixcw/{cwcp.templates,cw.templates} : Final update for English review

On -10.01.-28163 20:59, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Please review the suggested changes, and if you have any
objections, let me know in the next 3 days.

I'm sorry for late reaction. Here are my comments to suggested wording of templates. I have already discussed the changes with package's maintainer, Kamal Mostafa. The change is to replace "Continuous Wave" with "CW" - as far as we know full wording of "CW" is used very rarely. Moreover "to use Morse code over Continuous Wave radio" is (IMHO) overly complicated. So the suggested change would be like this:

- The unixcw project provides support for learning to use Morse code
- over Continuous Wave radio.
+ The unixcw project provides support for learning Morse code (CW).

It's simple, shorter, uses common abbreviation instead of unused long form, and suggests where "cw" in package's name comes from.

Best regards,
Kamil Ignacak (upstream)