Re: dctrl-tools 2.20.1: Please update the PO translation for the package dctrl-tools

David Prévot wrote:
> Le 08/12/2011 09:11, Jeff Bailes a écrit :

>>   The only reason I can gather for why my name is on the translation
>> is because I did some translating for Ubuntu many a year ago.  The
>> reason I do translations is to avoid having to cringe at spelling
>> mistakes when using my computer.  That being said, I don't use debian
>> based systems any more and thus this translation doesn't affect me so
>> I'll leave you guys to decide its future.  I have attached the updated
>> translation in case you decide to keep it.
>
> Thanks Jeff, I've CCed the dctrl-tools devel list, in case someone has a
> strong opinion about it.

What I have sometimes seen done in cases like this is to leave the
messages not requiring changes untranslated:

	msgid "cannot find enough memory"
	msgstr ""

It might even be possible to omit them from the .po file, but I am not sure
about that.