Re: dctrl-tools 2.20.1: Please update the PO translation for the package dctrl-tools

Quoting David Prévot (taffit@debian.org):

> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> dctrl-tools. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

Hmmm, is there a point of having a en_UK "translation"? I haven't
checked in deep but are we at least sure that the original is
"american" enough for mandating a translation for British English?