Re: dctrl-tools 2.20.1: Please update the PO translation for the package dctrl-tools

Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting David Prévot (taffit@debian.org):
>> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
>> dctrl-tools. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
>> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
>
> Hmmm, is there a point of having a en_UK "translation"? I haven't
> checked in deep but are we at least sure that the original is
> "american" enough for mandating a translation for British English?

I see one s/license/licence/, one s/tabularize/tabularise/... I can't
believe those are going to present much of a language barrier, and as
far as I can see, all of the fuzziness could be fixed by using the
en_US original as the en_UK version too.

Meanwhile I see a couple of lines that are wrong in the original:
 "Do no output to stdout." - s/no/not/
 "syntax error: need a executable name" - s/a /an /