Re: [RFR] English debconf template review : debian/mantis.templates

Christian PERRIER wrote:
[...]

For consistency, "Web server"

[...]
>  Template: mantis/htaccess_user
[...]
> + For security reasons, Mantis administration directory needs to be
> + restricted to a user name defined in an .htaccess file.
>   .
> - Please enter the desired username for Webserver protection.
> + Please enter the desired user name.
>
> This one, I revamped completely..:-)
>
> First of all "user name" vs "username" is often debated. I personnally
> prefer two words but I'm OK with one...

I always say one, because any time you ask for user names, users are
entitled to type in their real names.  Likewise "userspace" (which
isn't the same thing as "user space") and "plaintext" (not the same as
"plain text").

[...]
>  Template: mantis/htaccess_password_invalid
>  Type: note

Shouldn't this be "Type: error"?