Re: Modified debconf strings for dictionaries-common

Justin B Rye wrote:
[...]
>    Use "Manual symlink setting" if you want to handle the symlinks
                        ^
>    yourself. In this case ispell will have no global ispell-wrapper or
>    Emacs defaults.
[...]
>    Please indicate which spell-checking wordlist the "/usr/share/dict/words"
>    symlink should point to. Use "Manual symlinks setting" if you want to
                                                 ^
>    handle that symlink yourself.

Oh, I just noticed an inconsistency there.  Make it "Manual symlink
setting" both times, I think.  "Manual symlinks setting" is slightly
less natural English, and if you were going to use it anywhere, really
it would make more sense in the first template than the second!