Re: [RFR] Description and templates for package dotLRN

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> Be careful about direct references to the installer - especially
> ones that can be read as implying that it's doing the answering!  In
> principle debconf might not label the answers as "yes" and "no".

...and anyway, lintian will warn you if you use such formulation...

> Or maybe:

>    Please specify whether /etc/postgresql/pg_hba.conf should allow the
>    dotLRN user to access the database.

That one is fie by me. "Please specify whether <foo>" is my usual
proposal when I suggest replacing a question in the long description
of a given template.