Re: [RFR] Description and templates for package dotLRN

Quoting Hector Romojaro (hromojaro@dia.uned.es):

> Should I make the suggested changes now, or wait a bit to see if someone
> else has something more to say?

I suggest you to send the current version of the templates and wait
for 2-3 days to see if others (or Justin and I) have comments.

Then, my suggestion would be applying the new templates, inludes the
PO files you may have received in the meantime (that, of course, refer
to the former version of templates), run debconf-updatepo, use
"podebconf-report-po --call --languageteam" to issue a call for
translation updates and new translations, with a 7-10 days delay to
send translations, then upload.