[RFR3] templates://phpbb3/{phpbb3.templates}

Hi,

Le 22/05/2010 21:00, Justin B Rye a écrit :

Thanks for your remarks, I (again) took them all.

>>  The following random password has been installed for the admin user:
>
> Perhaps s/installed/configured/?   s/installed/set up/?

I picked "configured", thanks.

Cheers

David

Template: phpbb3/httpd
Type: multiselect
Choices: ${choices}
Default: apache2
 Please select any web server that should be configured automatically
 for phpBB.

Template: phpbb3/admin-pass-ask
Type: boolean

Template: phpbb3/admin-pass
Type: password
 Please provide a password for the phpBB user "admin".
 .
 The password must be at least 6 characters long.
 .
 If the password is left blank, a random one will be generated.

Template: phpbb3/admin-pass-confirm
Type: password
 Please confirm the password for the phpBB user "admin".

Template: phpbb3/admin-pass-mismatch
Type: error
 The two passwords you entered were not the same. Please try again.

Template: phpbb3/admin-pass-generated
Type: note
#flag:translate!:2
 The following random password has been configured for the admin user:
 .
 ${genpass}
 .
 Make sure you remember it, as it will not be stored in cleartext.

Template: phpbb3/admin-pass-requirements
Type: error
 The password must be at least 6 characters long.