Re: [RFR] Description for package quassel

Thomas Müller wrote:

> I'll discuss this with upstream for sure. In case upstream will / can / want
> to change the description we will sync the package descriptions.
>
> But this will take time

Yes, after reading Justin’s response about keeping READMEs and so on
consistent it made more sense to me.

I trust your judgment and am sorry to have applied pressure.  I was
just genuinely curious about the origin of that meme (it wasn’t here;
I will have to find it somewhere else ;) ).

Kind regards,
Jonathan