Request for review of a package description

Please CC me - I'm not subscribed, thanks =)

Hello all

After my package xiphos (formally known as GnomeSword) has hit testing
I straight away got a bug report about poor quality descriptions of
the packages.

I hope me and the bug submitter gave descriptions a bit of love but I
would like to ask for your expert opinion:

Package: xiphos
 Xiphos is Bible study software for GNOME. It is a digital text reader with
 bookmarks and full text search. One of the exclusive reader features is
 parallel view of alternative and translated versions of the same text.
 .
 In addition it allows you to keep personal per-verse notes. For larger
 commentaries there is also a dedicated rich-text study pad. The personal
 commentary supports spell checking and can also be searched.
 .
 Xiphos is based on The SWORD Project by the CrossWire Bible Society, a
 framework for providing tools useful for studying the Bible and additional
 information like commentaries, dictionaries and other texts using your
 computer.
 .
 Xiphos has a built-in facility to browse CrossWire repositories of freely
 distributed content and install it.
 .
 Other software based on The SWORD Project are: BibleTime, BibleMemorizer and
 Bibledit.

Package: xiphos-data
 Xiphos is Bible study software for GNOME. It is based on The SWORD Project by
 the CrossWire Bible Society, a framework for providing tools useful for
 studying the Bible and additional information like commentaries, dictionaries
 and other texts using your computer.
 .
 This package contains the data files that are necessary to use Xiphos.

Package: gnomesword
 This is a transitional package and can safely be removed. GnomeSword has been
 renamed to Xiphos.
 .
 Xiphos is Bible study software for GNOME. It is based on The SWORD Project by
 the CrossWire Bible Society, a framework for providing tools useful for
 studying the Bible and additional information like commentaries, dictionaries
 and other texts using your computer.
 .
 See xiphos package instead.

Hope it's not bad =) english not me 1st tongue
--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),
Ледков Дмитрий Юрьевич