Re: DevRef 6.2.2, round three

Justin B Rye <jbr@xibalba.demon.co.uk> writes:

> A revised draft [of DevRef §6.2.2 detailing the package synopsis]:
[…]
> But this is already a relatively long subsection...

Perhaps we should be making the main entry quite short, and have a
lengthy footnote with the full rationale. Is that a possibility? If so,
we could then work on separating the two.

--
 \     “[W]e are still the first generation of users, and for all that |
  `\      we may have invented the net, we still don't really get it.” |