Re: [RFR] templates://lynx-cur/{templates}

Hi,

On Wednesday 29 July 2009, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> > Thanks for your test.  I'll check how LOCALE_CHARSET works
> > afterwards.  If it works as expected we don't need a wrapper
> > script perhaps.
>
> Except that I can't see any other way of doing PREFERRED_LANGUAGE.
> It seems obvious that it should vary automatically to match LANG,
> but it doesn't; you can't set it with a command line option, you
> can't set it with an environment variable, it has to be set in a
> config-file.

Well, can't we parse LANG and match PREFERRED_LANGUAGE to it at least in Debian?
Why do we need wrapper package for this?

I really don't know what we should do with the character set issue.

Edu

--
Esko Arajärvi - edu@iki.fi - +358-50-5446844
"Only idiots quote signatures." -Antti Kuntsi (at his .sig)