Review for package description

Hello d-l10n-english,
Could any of you review this description I wrote for
the package python-iso8583 [0]?
Perhaps any of you could help me improve it.

Package: python-iso8583
 This library provides a pure Python interface to work with
 the ISO8583, the Standard for Financial Transaction Card Originated
 Messages - Interchange message specifications.
 The vast majority of transactions made at Automated Teller
 Machines and the MasterCard and Visa networks use ISO 8583
 at some point.

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/539097

PS: cc me on replies, I'm not suscripted

Regards,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.org | http://lusers.com.ar/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1