Re: Review for package description

Mauro Lizaur wrote:
> Package: python-iso8583
>  This library provides a pure Python interface to work with
>  the ISO8583, the Standard for Financial Transaction Card Originated
>  Messages - Interchange message specifications.
>  The vast majority of transactions made at Automated Teller
>  Machines and the MasterCard and Visa networks use ISO 8583
>  at some point.

Mainly I'd take "Python" out of the short description (it's already
in the package name, the debtags, and the archive section!) and
replace it with a clue to what ISO 8583 is.  Also, make the title of
the ISO standard more clearly a quote.  I'd suggest:

   This library provides a pure Python interface for electronic
   transactions using ISO 8583 ("Standard for Financial Transaction