Mail transport problems from Justin B. Rye (was: debian/control description text review for udav package)

Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Justin, and all
> On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 04:04:12PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> > Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > > I firstly picked the wrong list to ask this review request. Please
> > > keep me in Cc.
> >
> > Okay.  (Trying again; every now and then one of my messages to
> > lists.debian.org seems to vanish...)

I haven't seen any of Justin's messages in this thread so far; I'm only
seeing his text quoted in Salvatore's message here.

The archive index for the current month of this list at
knows there should be messages from Justin in the thread, but they never
made it to the list archive.

 \       “When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold to the masses |
  `\    over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and |
_o__)                    its speaker a raving lunatic.” —Dresden James |
Ben Finney