debian/control description text review for udav package

Dear list Users

I firstly picked the wrong list to ask this review request. Please
keep me in Cc.

Attached ist forwarded the message I originally asked to debian-i18n
list:

Hi List users

Note: I'm not subscribed to the list, could you please keep me in Cc
on reply?

I'm not a native english speaker, and for my package "udav", I would
like to ask if someone can please review the control file package
description

---[ 'debian/control' ]-----------------------------------------------
Source: udav
Section: math
Maintainer: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7), libmgl-dev (>= 1.8.1), libqt4-dev, libhdf5-serial-dev
Standards-Version: 3.8.1
Homepage: http://udav.sourceforge.net/

Package: udav
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
 UDAV is cross-platform program for data arrays visualization
 based on MathGL library. It support wide spectrum of
 graphics, simple script language and visual data handling and
 editing. It has window interface for data viewing, changing
 and plotting. Also it can execute MGL scripts, setup and
 rotate graphics and so on. MathGL is a free library of fast
 C++ routines for the plotting
 .
 UDAV Features:
 .
    * Wide spectrum of graphics.
    * There are smoothed lightning, transparency, TeX symbols
      and formulas, arbitrary curvelinear coordinates and a
      lot of other things.
    * Simple and fast data and formulas plotting:
          o You can plot the data by one click (just type
            'udav datafile.dat' or open it in UDAV)
          o You can see the script and graphical result at
            the same time.
          o You can rotate, shift, zoom plot by toolbuttons
            or by mouse.
          o You can switch on/off lightning and transparency.
          o You can run animation.
    * Table for data editing support up to 3-dimensional data
      arrays.
    * Minimal set of tools for data handling (smoothing,
      resizing, cropping, filling by formula, summation,
      differentiation, histogram creation and so on).
    * Export graphics to bitmap (PNG, JPEG or EPS) and vector
     (EPS or SVG) files.

I also attached the manpage udav.1 I needed to create for this
package, can someone also have a look on the wording there?

I really appreciate your help, thanks for your work making debian
better! :-)

Bests
Salvatore

.\"                                      Hey, EMACS: -*- nroff -*-
.\" First parameter, NAME, should be all caps
.\" Second parameter, SECTION, should be 1-8, maybe w/ subsection
.\" other parameters are allowed: see man(7), man(1)
.TH "udav" 1 "02 May 2009"
.\" Please adjust this date whenever revising the manpage.
.\"
.\" Some roff macros, for reference:
.\" .nh        disable hyphenation
.\" .hy        enable hyphenation
.\" .ad l      left justify
.\" .ad b      justify to both left and right margins
.\" .nf        disable filling
.\" .fi        enable filling
.\" .br        insert line break
.\" .sp <n>    insert n+1 empty lines
.\" for manpage-specific macros, see man(7)
.SH NAME
udav \- program for data visualization based on MathGL
.SH SYNOPSIS
.B udav
.RI [ file(s) ]
.SH DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the
.B udav
command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
.PP
udav has no options which can be passed. This manpage is created to point to the
documentation found under /usr/share/doc/udav/help.
.SH AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> for the
Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).