Re: [RFR] templates://nut/{nut.templates}

Arnaud Quette wrote:
>   This package provides netxml-ups, which supports all recent Eaton and MGE models
>   that use a Network Management Card or Proxy (XML/HTTP protocol based). This
>   applies to both Eaton (MGE Office Protection Systems) and to MGE UPS SYSTEMS.

Getting rid of "to both X and to Y", "HTTP protocol", and shouty
"SYSTEMS":

    This package provides netxml-ups, which supports all recent Eaton and MGE
    models that use a Network Management Card or Proxy (XML/HTTP-based). This
    applies to both Eaton (MGE Office Protection Systems) and MGE UPS systems.

I'm not sure what point that last sentence is making - you've named
the companies involved, so how many recent Eaton/MGE UPS models does
it _not_ apply to?  And are there any "recent" models that _aren't_
XML/HTTP-based?  It's possible we should just be saying:

    This package provides netxml-ups, which supports all UPS models from
    Eaton or MGE recent enough to use an XML/HTTP-based Network Management
    Card or Proxy.