Re: Proof reading of a new debconf question

Christian Perrier wrote:
> And to make it clearer: "if the SMTP server supprots SSL and you
> choose this option, data exchanged with it will be encrypted"

So tidying up that "supprots" typo it's:

 Template: email-reminder/smtp_ssl
 Type: boolean
 Default: false
  If the SMTP server supports SSL and you choose this option, data
  exchanged with it will be encrypted.

(Otherwise, I can't improve on what people have already said.)