Re: Counting the troops

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Quoting Esko Arajärvi (edu@iki.fi):
>
> > if the subject would be
> >
> > [RFR] Please review the debconf templates of sa-exim
> >
> > instead of
> >
> > [RFR] templates://sa-exim/{templates}
> >
> > wouldn't it be at least as good for all the human readers?
>
> That would need modifications to the robot in order to parse such
> subjects

Or, as already suggested, to have the robot *ignore* the subject field
(leaving it free for use in describing the message subject), put that
machine readable information elsewhere in the message, and teach the
robot that new location of the information.

--
 \        “If I melt dry ice, can I swim without getting wet?” —Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |