Counting the troops

As I wrote in another thread, having a good idea of the resources of
dle is fairly hard.

The workload is currently small enough for nearly a single person
(guess who?) to be able to handle it and provide great input to people
who submit reviews here.

Still, it would be interesting to get an idea of the number of people
who are currently considering themselves "active" or "potentially
active" for English reviews....so that we can have a good idea of the
workload the team could sustain (after all, Debian produces a lot of
English texts !).

For the squeeze release cycle, I for instance would like to launch
more debconf+description reviews (Smith stuff) but it would be needed
for other people to do the initial review I am generally doing myself.

Please followup to this mail and explain what yourself could
participate in. It would be appreciated and I could then adapt the
"noise" I'll do about the dle team work in other mailing lists, or
blog posts.