Re: Counting the troops

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Please followup to this mail and explain what yourself could
> participate in.

Like some others have responded, I consider myself available, but with
slow turnaround (on the order of days).

> It would be appreciated and I could then adapt the "noise" I'll do
> about the dle team work in other mailing lists, or blog posts.

I find that I generally skip messages with unintelligible subject
fields; many of these seem to be started by you.

    [LCFC]   templates://zabbix/{zabbix-agent.templates,zabbix-frontend-php.templ   ates}
    [LCFC] templates://netselect/{templates}
    [TAF] templates://adjtimex/{templates}

These look like broken URLs in spam messages, more than human-written
messages. I presume they're meant to mean something to someone, but
they get scored quite low.

A suggestion for improvement: please adopt a form of subject that
helps the reader understand what the message is about without knowing
some obscure language.

--
 \        “This sentence contradicts itself — no actually it doesn't.” |
  `\                                               —Douglas Hofstadter |