Re: Counting the troops

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Please followup to this mail and explain what yourself could
> participate in. It would be appreciated and I could then adapt the
> "noise" I'll do about the dle team work in other mailing lists, or
> blog posts.

I'm occasionally active but could do better if I get time to write
tools that I could pipe email to and generate the diffs and so on,
instead of doing it all by hand.  Having some instruction on the
desired reply format is good, though, else I tend to guess and send
emails back because I often do reviews offline.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)