Re: [RFR] templates://rtpg/{rtpg-www.templates}

I uploaded the package with your patch :)
Thanks for your work :)

On 08:23 Fri 26 Dec     , Christian Perrier wrote:
CP> Please find, for review, the debconf templates and packages descriptions for the rtpg source package.

CP> This review will last from Friday, December 26, 2008 to Monday, January 05, 2009.

CP> Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
CP> files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

CP> Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

CP> When appropriate, I will send intermediate requests for review, with
CP> "[RFRn]" (n>=2) as a subject tag.

CP> When we will reach a consensus, I send a "Last Chance For
CP> Comments" mail with "[LCFC]" as a subject tag.

CP> Finally, the reviewed templates will be sent to the package maintainer
CP> as a bug report, and a mail will be sent to this list with "[BTS]" as
CP> a subject tag.

CP> Rationale:
CP> --- ../rtpg.old/debian/rtpg-www.templates	2008-12-25 15:00:26.816053105 +0100
CP> +++ debian/rtpg-www.templates	2008-12-26 08:20:06.200052941 +0100
CP> @@ -1,9 +1,10 @@
CP> Template: rtpg-www/change_host
CP> Type: boolean
CP> Default: true
CP> - This package is supplied with a variant of an adopted
CP> - virtual server for apache. However for this variant it is
CP> - needed to add a record into  hosts. This tuning script can
CP> - do it automatically.
CP> + This package may define a virtual server in Apache's configuration.
CP> + .
CP> + For this to be fully functional, it is needed to add an entry
CP> + for the virtual server in the /etc/hosts file. This operation
CP> + can be done automatically if you choose this option.

CP> Make the template clearer.

CP> Split in two paragraphs for readability.

CP> --- ../rtpg.old/debian/control	2008-12-25 15:00:26.816053105 +0100
CP> +++ debian/control	2008-12-26 08:21:10.956052713 +0100
CP> @@ -10,7 +10,5 @@
CP> Depends: librpc-xml-perl, libjson-xs-perl, libjs-jquery, libtemplate-perl,
CP> rtorrent (>= 0.7.9), apache2, debconf, libapache2-mod-scgi
CP> - RTPG (rtorrent perl gui) is a simple GUI web for rtorrent. It allows to
CP> - scan/delete/add torrents and also to set the priority to the certain
CP> - torrents or their parts.
CP> -
CP> + RTPG (rtorrent perl gui) is a simple web interface for rtorrent. It allows
CP> + to scan/delete/add torrents and set their respective priorities.

CP> I'm not sure I understand the last part of the sentence but I'm fairly
CP> sure it needed to be rewritten..:-)

CP> I hope that my proposed simplification does not betray the advertized
CP> functionality.

CP> --

CP> Template: rtpg-www/change_host
CP> Type: boolean
CP> Default: true
CP> This package may define a virtual server in Apache's configuration.
CP> .
CP> For this to be fully functional, it is needed to add an entry
CP> for the virtual server in the /etc/hosts file. This operation
> [...]

... mpd is off

. ''`.                               Dmitry E. Oboukhov
: :’  :   email: unera@debian.org jabber://UNera@uvw.ru
`. `~’              GPGKey: 1024D / F8E26537 2006-11-21
  `- 1B23 D4F8 8EC0 D902 0555  E438 AB8C 00CF F8E2 6537