Re: [ITR] templates://rtpg/{rtpg-www.templates}

My English is rather poor.  I'll be very glad if somebody corrects  my
mistakes in rtpg and translate it into other languages.  I would  like
to pay your attention that rtpg interface may be also translated  into
other languages using usual po-files.  The  template  for  translation
lies in  po/TEMPLATE.pot file.

:)

--
... mpd is off

. ''`.                               Dmitry E. Oboukhov
: :’  :   email: unera@debian.org jabber://UNera@uvw.ru
`. `~’              GPGKey: 1024D / F8E26537 2006-11-21
  `- 1B23 D4F8 8EC0 D902 0555  E438 AB8C 00CF F8E2 6537