Debconf rewrite project: 2nd review of the intent.txt mail

Quoting MJ Ray (mjr@phonecoop.coop):
> I've been quite picky about misplurals, articles and prepositions(?),
> so this looks worse than it is.

Except the s/Debian/debian thing that really should be debated (IIRC,
Ian Jackson uses "Debian" and this is what's used everywhere in our
documentation), I adopted all proposed changes as they are obvious
enhancements of my use of English.

Thanks a lot, MJ, for this. Your picky review definitely shows that we
will definitely need you in that project and I really appreciate your
commitment here. I know that Dominic will pop up also...and I hope
that more native speakers will join.

A side effect of the project could be a slow enhancement of the use of
English by us, non native speakers, indeed..:). Feel free to correct
me at any moment in my mails, even publicly, I will never be ashamed
to be corrected in public.

(Also, I'm think that we will have to debate about US/UK spelling
issues at some moment)

Attached is the new version of this text.

Dear Debian maintainer,

The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
templates used in <PACKAGE>.

This review happens for all packages that use debconf to interact with
users and its main aims are:
- to improve the use English in all debconf templates;
- to enhance the consistency of debconf templates wording;
- to encourage more translations for templates.

Even if you are a native English speaker, this process is likely to
help track down typos or errors and also improve consistency between
the debconf templates of your package and that of other packages in
the distribution.

The process involves both debian-l10n-english contributors and
Debian translators.

The details of the process are given in <insert URL here>.

I will act as the coordinator of this activity for <PACKAGE>.

The first step of this process is to review the debconf source
template file(s) of <PACKAGE>. This review will start on <DAY07> or
as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an agreement for us to
carry out this process..

All actions will be done in close collaboration with you and no upload
of <PACKAGE> will happen without coordination with you.

Please ACK this mail. If some work in progress on your side would
conflict with such a rewrite (like adding or removing debconf
templates), please say so and this action will be delayed to a later
point in the development cycle.