Re: [RFR] templates://auctex/{auctex/templates}

Quoting Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch):
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I therefore suggest we focus back on the binary packages descriptions
> > and decide whether the attached file is correct or not.
>
> Yes, and take my apologies for not reading the description of
> preview-latex-style with a clear mind in the first place.
>
> Package: preview-latex-style

THanks for allowing us to start from a fresh work.

I slightly reworked your proposal to fit some style recommendations
(no sentence in synopsis, no double spaces, avoid "you"). That gives:

Package: preview-latex-style
Architecture: all
Depends: tex-common
Recommends: doc-base
Conflicts: preview-latex (<=0.7.3-2)
Homepage: http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/preview-latex.html
 The purpose of the preview package is the extraction of selected
 elements from a LaTeX source, like formulas or graphics, into separate
 pages of a DVI file. A flexible and convenient interface allows it to
 specify what commands and constructs should be extracted. This works
 with DVI files postprocessed by either Dvips and Ghostscript or
 dvipng, but it also works when using PDFTeX for generating PDF
 files.
 .
 Current uses of the package include the preview-latex package for
 WYSIWYG functionality in the AUCTeX editing environment, generation of
 previews in LyX, as part of the operation of the ps4pdf and pst-pdf
 packages, the tbook XML system and some other tools.