Re: [RFR] templates://zekr-quran-translations-en/{templates}

Sorry for the late answer.

Actually neither mine nor Mohammad's first language is English, so I
hope that this review process makes the use if the language more
clear.

> This template already interrupts installations and is therefore
> invasive enough.

If you mean accepting license agreement, let this package remain invasive ;)

> The templates file has "Qur'an" and the control file has "Quran".
> I'd favour standardising on "Qur'an" wherever it isn't part of the
> packagename, so that repository searches catch either.  Of course,
> that still leaves "Koran", "Qur'ān", "Ḳur'ân"...

I think use of Quran makes more sense, since this is not assumed to be
just a transliteration. Search result on the Google is also a good
measure for this.

I have no objection with the rest. Just to make sure about something,
where that "Gentle and discerning reader!" will go? README.txt? It was
important to us to let user's know Islamic scholars point of view on
current translations of the Quran. Since this is very unlikely that a
user reads that README.txt, we put Yusuf Ali's statement here.

Mohammad, any comment?

Mohsen.