Re: [Pkg-fonts-bugs] ITP: hinting-viewer - tool to view font outline hinting

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 07:50:50AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

>  GTK+, Cairo-based tool to look in detail at how the FreeType hinting
>  process is affecting the outlines of a font. It allows looking at a

That doesn't scan terribly well for me, even knowing what GTK+ and Cairo
are.  Perhaps something more like:

   Tool based on GTK+ and Cairo allowing detailed examination of how the
   FreeType hinting process is affecting the outline of a font.

although removing the leading article is making it all fairly unnatural
for me.